Saturday, November 20, 2010

"Project Turkey Part III"

So I'm beginning to think I cannot finish this project.  I just attempted to cut out the giblets and neck, and I nearly screamed the entire way through.  Thank goodness no one else is home right now, because I would have embarrassed myself drastically.  I wonder why this bird is freaking me out so much, when I see crazy things everyday in the PICU.  Hmm.  Maybe I'm not cut out for this after all.  I will try again tomorrow, hoping I can at least get the necessary parts out and have everything seasoned. ... and maybe tomorrow I won't put on two pairs of medical non-latex gloves for "protection" from the insides.  Really, Carrie, get real.  Let's finish what we've started and suck it up.  Enough for now.  Time for a Golden Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment